Bell Fund will be conducting application clinics for the Short-Form Digital Series Program and Slate Development Program in 2023. Clinics will be held as virtual meetings for groups of up to 25 participants and will provide a deep dive into application documentation, assessment criteria, and how to prepare a competitive proposal. This format will allow participants to ask questions, and to interact and learn from other producers.
Clinics are open to all producers/creators who have determined their readiness to apply to the next round of their program of choice, and who are looking for insights to strengthen their submission. Registrants must have or be in the process of securing an eligible digital platform for their series (if they wish to apply to the Short-Form Digital Series Program) or eligible market partners for each of the projects in their Slate (if they wish to apply to the Slate Development Program). Participation is required for first-time applicants that meet the criteria mentioned above.
- If you wish to participate in an application clinic but the dates have passed or there are no spots left, please contact email@example.com
- If you are looking for general information about the Bell Fund and/or are still considering which program might be best suited for you, we encourage you to register for a webinar or watch a recording.
- Application Clinics will also be hosted in French. For more information visit www.fondsbell.ca
Short Form Digital Series Program
Spring 2023 (Closed)
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
Fall 2023 (Closed) - Recording available
- Thursday, August 31, 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
- Thursday, September 7 , 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
Slate Development Program
Fall 2023 - Registration Open
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET) - FULLY BOOKED
- Thursday, October 5 , 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 - 2:00 PM (ET)
Prior to reserving a spot in an application clinic, you must:
- Review program guidelines and application documentation
- Attend or watch a recent webinar for your program of choice
- Determine that you meet eligibility criteria
- Intend to apply for the next program deadline
- Have or be in the process of securing an eligible digital platform (for the Short-Form Digital Series Program) or eligible market partners for each of projects in your Slate (for the Slate Development Program).
- Select one of the clinic dates and times in the calendar below (If registration is not open or the date for a clinic has passed, the option to select a date won’t be available).
- Fill out and submit the registration form.
- Once your spot is booked, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join a clinic via Zoom Meetings.