There are no upcoming clinics scheduled for 2022. Past clinic recordings are posted here.
Please check this page again later for 2023 dates or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinics will be held as virtual meetings for groups of up to 25 participants and will provide a deep dive into application documentation, assessment criteria, and how to prepare a competitive proposal. This format will allow participants to ask questions, and to interact and learn from other producers.
Who Should Attend
- First-time applicants to the Slate and Short-Form Digital Series programs (Participation is required)
- Producers/ creators who have determined their readiness to apply and are seeking support and insights to strengthen their submission
Prior to reserving a spot in an application clinic, you must:
- Review program guidelines and application documentation
- Attend or watch a recent webinar for your program of choice
- Determine that you meet eligibility criteria
- Intend to apply for the next program deadline
- Select one of the clinic dates in the calendar below (If registration is not open or the date for a clinic has passed, the option to select a date won’t be available)
- Fill out and submit the registration form
- Once your spot is booked, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join a clinic via Zoom Meetings
* If you have questions or wish to participate in an application clinic but there are no spots left, please contact email@example.com
** If you are looking for general information about the Bell Fund and/or are still considering which program might be best suited for you, we encourage you to watch our webinars